For details, please click the title below.
UBE Nylon 6 is one of our flagship engineering plastics, and it has characteristics listed below. It is available in a wide range of high-quality grades to meet a wide variety of sophisticated customer needs in all sorts of applications.
- The toughest among all the engineering plastics.
- Excellent in resistance to heat, oils, solvents and chemicals.
- Having a smaller friction coefficient, thus, excellent in abrasion resistance with self-lubricating properties as well.
- Having excellent process-ability, thus suitable for molding the parts designed with complex shape.
- Good compatibility with fillers and stiffeners, and compound materials reinforced by glass fiber, etc., are widely used.
- Having superior oxygen gas barrier properties, thus suitable for food packaging.
- Ube Industries, Ltd.
- Chemicals Company,
Engineering Plastics, Caprolactam and Industrial Chemicals Div.
Engineering Plastics Marketing Dept.
- Phone : +81(3)5419-6172
- Fax : +81(3)5419-6253
- Products Inquiry Form