An active element for making oxides by direct combination with many elements.
- For smelting and metallurgy in steel and nonferrous metals
- Cutting, scarfing, hardening, and annealing in steel manufacturing
- Electronics industry (oxide films for semiconductor insulation, magnetic tape, oxides, etc.)
- Prevention of pollution (oxygen aeration activated sludge process for organic wastewater, combustion aid for preventing NOx)
- Transport of farmed fish and live fish
- Melting glass
- Bleaching pulp
Subject to Japan's High Pressure Gas Safety Act
- UBE Corporation
- Engineering Plastics & Fine Chemicals Div.
Fine Chemicals ＆ Industrial Chemicals Business Dept.
- Phone : +81(3)5419-6176
- Fax : +81(3)5419-6256
- Products Inquiry Form